Wendy was a Director for the Muscular Dystrophy Association and Cerebral Palsy before switching careers to help children by becoming a Baltimore City Teacher.
She reached a tipping point in 2021 when several students she taught were shot and paralyzed. It was not enough for her to educate students in Baltimore, it was time to fight to make Baltimore safer and improve education.
A single Mom, Wendy has devoted the last several years developing a plan to move Baltimore forward and eliminate the empty promises made by leaders in this great city.
Wendy Bozel is the only mayoral candidate participating in the Baltimore City Fair Election Fund. She needs your support!
When 500 residents of Baltimore City donate, then Wendy’s campaign will receive money from the Baltimore City Fair Election Fund and she will not owe any favors to people or businesses.
In The Community
- Wendy wrote and was awarded an $80,000 Safety Grant from the State of Maryland to make her neighborhood safe.
- She is the President of Upper Fells Point and leads events to better the community like trash cleanups, beautification, and celebrations of Baltimore’s rich history.
- Wendy took on a leadership role in the fight against BGE’s installation of external gas regulators and help residents get the help they needed.
- In her spare time Wendy volunteers for multiple organizations including Helping Up Mission that supports Women and their Children who need help in Baltimore.
- 1983 AA Degree from Baltimore City Community College
- 1988 BS Towson State University
- 2013 Masters Degree Coppin State University
Wendy In The News
- Meet Wendy – Join her Wednesday at Angie’s Seafood bring her your concerns and ideas.
- Wendy on WJZ – Baltimore Catholic Archbishop Calls on Russia To Withdraw Troops From Ukraine
- Fox 45 Interview and Video
- Kim Klacik Interview on WCBM
- Candidate Survey on Duckpin
- Maryland Forward Party
- Maryland Forward Party affiliate announcement
End the Violence, Improve Education... let's Put the Charm back in Baltimore.
To make Wendy’s vision a reality, she needs your support. Join us in this campaign, because together, we can make Baltimore the city we all deserve. Your vote, your time, and your passion can help shape our future.
Let’s come together, Baltimore, and elect Wendy Bozel as our next Mayor. Together, we thrive!